How to place an order?
You can place an order on our website; www.kaavomeat.com Place the products you desire in the basket and pay after you’re done shopping.
Register and making an account.
It’s not required to have an account to make a purchase. (SHOULD CHANCE! Safe addresses so clients can just log in with a number or name so they don’t need to fill in everything each time!!)
What we need for placing an order?
Where do we deliver?
We deliver in every district in Mumbai. There are delivery costs.
- Customers in the area within 5 km (Mahalakshmi, Lower Parel, Parel, Sewri, etc. nearest places.
- Order amt should be more than Rs 500/-
- If Not then Delivery Charges will be applicable Rs 50/-.
- Till Andheri (In Western line), Bhandup (in Central Line), Mankhurd (in Harbour line)
- Minimum Order Amt is 1000/- and above.
- If not then Delivery charges will be applicable Rs. 100/-.
- All our prices are inclusive of applicable Goods and Service Tax.
- Deliver to another address.
- It’s possible to put in another delivery address. You can fill this in after you are finished shopping.
What are KaavoMeat’s USPs?
KaavoMeat aims for high quality in their products and service.
They only accept the best and highest quality meat from local farms. KaavoMeat has only collaboration with farms they trust 100%.
KaavoMeat is selling their own brand, Kaavo Meat. Chef KavirajThadanihas elevated the brand Kaavo Meat to par with the international standards. The meat is also accredited by NRC Meat.
This brand is an artisanal meat product. All products are handmade and fresh made. We use a minimum of additives in our products, because of this the meat taste stays as strong as possible. The products will be vacuum-packed and sealed. The products will be kept in our fridges or freezers. During the delivery, they will be in a cool box which holds our products between 1°C and 4°C this ensures us that the meat will be as fresh as possible delivered at your home.
All products will have an expiry date sticker. You will find the stock information and cooking instructions in our catalog which you can download on our website – www.KaavoMeat.com.
If you don’t want to eat your order right away, you can freeze it. We don’t recommend freezing our fresh products but if you do make sure the vacuum pack is still closed before you’re putting it in the freezer.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact our free service line +91 9022886675. Our employees will be available for you from Monday till Saturday, each day from 11:00h-19:00h.
Because we are making all products fresh the delivery time is 3 to 5 days. If you didn’t received your order after 5 days or received an incomplete order, please contact us on +91 9022886675
If you would like to collaborate with our company please feel free to contact us anytime. You can email your proposal to [email protected].